Selling your unwanted, used, scrap or old car is very tricky and a daunting task. Every day many clients send enquiries to pick up their car all over Melbourne & Victoria.
- Jesse Stonehouse – Hillside/3037- Hi, I have a Ford Fairmont BA 2004 model still in running order. It has damage to the front bumper and left light. Was looking to get a quote for today if possible.
- Jessica – Doncaster – 3108 – how much would you pay for 2002 Nissan X-trial Ti Auto
- David – Melbourne Hi I have a small, red 1995 Ford Festiva 3 door hatchback. It is unroadworthy and last registered in SA. The battery is flat but oherwise it runs but needs some tuning and a few small replacements (fan belt etc) as well as some front end body work. It has 2 near new tires on the front so I am after some cash for it to be taken away. I live in Preston and the house is off a main road so access with a trailer or truck may be tricky but doable. I need to get rid of it ASAP (by Tuesday night) if possible. Thanks for any assistance.
- Jessica- Eastern Suburbs – How much would you pay for Nissan X-trail ti 2002 Auto
Park in Balwyn
- Damien Yow – Werribee 3030 – Vehicle: 2002 Subaru Liberty B4 ManualColour: White Condition: Some minor marks and dents on bumpers and on roof due to garage roof falling on car. Interior is excellent. Car is unregistered and hasn’t been driven for approx 2 years. Tyres are flat.
- Vito de cesare – 3151 – I have a Mazda Astina to sell that RACV has written off..The car was hit in the rear. Mechanically still in great order. wanting a quote please
- Kyle-St Kilda – If just like to get a quick quote on my Holden Commodore VE V6 Car? It has a couple minor scuff marks but other than that it’s fine.
I can send you photos if you like?
Thanks for your time really appreciate it,
Selling your unwanted car to we buy cars for cash is the right choice.